Welcome to Official Rules of the IWFFA
Summary of IWFFA Rules
The IWFFA has modified it’s own rules through the years to play the game the women & girls want to play to make the game more exciting for our players.
Suggestions to modify any rule, email (IWFFA@IWFFA.COM) our office no later than November of each year.
Field Dimensions: 100 yd x 50 yd width which includes two 10 yd end zones on each end.
Field marked every 10 yds.
EZ / GL / 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 30 / 20 / 10 / GL / EZ
- 8 players on field
- 4 downs to gain 10 yd for 1st down
- Center and Two Guards are ineligible receivers
- Blocking between shoulders and waist
- Down field blocking allowed
- Field goals, extra point kicks and punts are allowed
- Fake kicks and defensive rush allowed
- Defensive line may rush QB as soon as ball is snapped
- Defense may line up just behind the point of ball nearest them
- We play with muffs
- No helmets, no fumbles, no pads, nor tackling allowed.